Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Glee

Im over whatever was going on with me last night. I guess its just the lonely part of summer starting to hit. Everything I say is probably just an overreaction to everything. Well I just finished watching all the episodes of Glee and I have got to say, most amazing show ever! Im guessing the season finale is next tuesday. I will be there waiting to watch it. So Glee has got me thinking about a lot of things in my life at the moment. I wish that in high school I would have had the opportunity to do the things they do. I know its just a TV show and a lot of the things that go on in it are pretty much super enhanced to what real life would really be. A very stereotypical show. But what I see behind all of the stereotypical-ness, I see problems people face everyday in their lives whether it be someone getting made fun of because of their sexuality or being told how to dress, or falling for all the wrong people. Those are all some of the problems that we see a lot. I dont know, after watching Glee, it made me become more depressed. Haha. This is why I dont watch tv, I get too involved into it and it starts to change the way I think about things and it starts affecting me in crazy ways. I wish there were more Glee episodes. I guess Im kind of obsessed now. Anyway! I have class tonight. Lame. I just ready for it to be overwith. Ill find something inspiring to blog about tonight, thats NOT depressing or downgrading myself because there are a LOT of people who have way worse problems. Im going to continually think about that throughout the rest of the day and the rest of my life. I guess I just always need reassurance. The lack of it is my weakness. Well have a good evening!

No comments: