Sunday, June 13, 2010

Frustration.

Just when I think I have everything sorted out and set in stone that my ways are not going to change, I guess the impatience in me just wont let me stay the way I want to be. They more I think about the whole situation I am, the more I want an answer. Just one little answer might solve everything, or ruin everything. I hate falling back into old problems, getting involved with high school stuff all over again. Or breaking promises. Promises to myself and semi promises to other people. I am not the type of person to break a promise. Maybe its my summer loneliness just catching up with me. Or maybe its something else? Im not sure. Im just going to let things play out for now and pray the problems dont get too big. Its not like some people are bothering to care right now anyhow, so why should it matter? its summer. Im going to live a little. Just til I get back to Commerce.

No comments: