Tuesday, June 22, 2010

For now.

Yes, its summer and Im going to enjoy it to my fullest. Ignore the other post from the other day. I will stick with my original thoughts but for now they are going to the back of my mind. I found someone that I like and I enjoy being around them. As of right now, I dont see it becoming anything after I go back to school. Yes, I enjoy being around him and even as a friend he is really cool. Something may or may not become of it. Not sure yet. Its still pretty early in the summer. Why not pass the time and enjoy it with awesome people? Im not commited to anything at the moment except those internal promises to myself. Im not really looking for a long term relationship at the moment. Im going to wait for any of that until I go back to Commerce. Yeah, I just wanted to say this.

No comments: