Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Well then...

Time to write about my day today.

It started out pretty good. I reluctantly rolled out of bed at 11am just in time to watch my favorite show, Jeopardy. It is pretty much the only show on TV I am always willing to watch. After that I quickly got ready and went to go meet up with a few friends, a couple I haven't seen in over five months, to go eat at Los Hernandos. We did some major catching up with each other. It turned out to be quite an eventful afternoon. Soon after me and my friend Logan headed up to TVCC to sort out our schedule difficulties. When we finished with that I drove to Dallas to spend a couple of hours with my grandma at Baylor Hospital. It was a pretty fun visit. We did some catching up and I worked on some of my forms and stuff. Then I had to make the dreaded drive back. I ended up taking a detour to the other side of Dallas and back. I made it back just in time for church choir practice where I was told I would be leading hymns for 4 sundays. Its a big step for me into the music world (or at least thats what I think, a privilege, more like it) Then I found out me and my cousin are going to do a duet on Sunday. Excited, yet nervous. Ive never really sung harmony before. I feel like I sing sharp in my lower register. Well I guess I will just see how this goes on Sunday. Pray for me that it will go well, please.

No comments: