Friday, May 28, 2010

Grr.

I hate that when you are having a good day and then certain things always have to go mess it up for you. Small things, such as going outside to enjoy the weather before it starts getting ridiculously hot, and I ended up getting bit 3 times within two minutes by mosquitos. I would have to load myself down with bug spray before I can even step foot into the outdoors...What fun is that, really? Then my friend texts me asking me to hang out. The only problem is, she lives 30 minutes away and I have had to use a lot of gas lately to drive out to her house and stuff. So I check my bank account and Im down almost 4, 000 from last summer. 1,000 from three months ago when I last checked. I really really need that job or I wont be able to do anything when I go back to school, if i even get to go back now. Lets pray that I get financial aid of some sort when I get these papers sent in. Im sorry the whole money situation kind of put me into a depression. I really really need that job now!

No comments: