Sunday, May 23, 2010

Feelin it.

I just want to keep writing until my hands fall off. Its seems like at the moment, there is nothing else to do. I just want to speak my mind through typing and get it all out there. Well, Im not really looking forward to the rest of the summer anymore. In fact, I just straight up wish I was already back at Commerce with all of my friends and everything. I would probably even be happy if I had a job right now because quite frankly I really want to be productive and earn money. I dont know why it has to be so hard to get a job in this world. Everyone should work no matter how bad this economy is because people need to get off their lazy butts and do something with their lives. Then no one will be bored. Haha. Yeah. I get to go job hunting tomorrow. Day Three. Yay. Hopefully the few jobs Im looking at might work out....lets hope. I really need to get my mind off of everything in general. Need to get out of limbo and make something with the time I got now. I feel like Im getting deliberately ignored by people but its probably just all in my head. I hope I dont annoy people too bad. Sometimes I wish i could get some people to talk to me. Im always scared Im going to get in over my head with everything I get involved in. Especially coming up in the next week or two, when I have to start taking classes and especially when I get a job. If I have get one...I just have to get one! Hopefully I can handle it! Well Im just hoping to get through these next 3 months alive....

No comments: