Monday, May 31, 2010

Blah Blah Blah

I dont really know what to write tonight. I kind of just want to say that I feel a little lonely and heart broken at the moment. Im sure all of that will pass by morning. I just miss him and he's far away right now and Im sure he really doesnt miss me. He has barely talked to me in about 4 weeks. I feel empty inside, like a part of me is missing. I really wish I could have got to see him one last time before he left but I guess I wasnt meant to for now. Its just a shock to me that such a great person wants to be a part of my life and then suddenly they don't. I can understand the leave of absence but what I cant understand is why all conversations cease for now? It really hurts inside. I really need to find something to keep me occupied until August. This summer is starting to become a real drag.

No comments: