Monday, October 4, 2010

da Faaaam.

There is nothing bad I can say about my parents. They have done so much for me since I was born! I dont think I would take back any of my childhood experiences for anything. There are a few things I wish I would have done or wish I would have done better, but don't we all. They have given me everything I could have ever wanted or needed. I was one of the lucky ones that had a caring and loving family who was always there for me whenever I needed them. Yes, we did have our moments and a lot of things that were said were true or blown out of proportion but we all got over it and moved on and when we think back we laugh about how stupid our arguments were. I went from being a daughter to becoming their best friend. I know I didnt mention them on my best friends list because I didnt want to be repetitious. I am beginning to feel more comfortable talking to my family about my situations and problems a lot better than I use to. I have made a great impact on their life and marriage. If it wasnt for me they would have probably been divorced by now or something like that. Both of my brothers have also always been there for me when I needed them. If it werent for them, I never would have been introduced to music.

My grandma has always been there for me. She has probably been the most caring grandma anyone could ever ask for. I know if it weren't for me, there wouldn't have been any hope left in her. I am whats keeping her alive today. She may not be in the best of heath but shes probably in better health than about 85% of the world right now because she has family that loves and cares for her and is trying to do everything in the world to help her out. I know that I am her world and that I am probably the only one that can brighten her day up.

I feel like I should be a lot nicer.

My cousin Natalie, I would have to say is one of my best friends. I decided to just write about her here because I didn't want to be repetitious again. Natalie is extremely awesome. I miss her like crazy, she was always there when I needed her and would always help me out with advice for just about everything. I hated to see her move to Colorado because now she is so far away, just like Nadine. I hate that thats how everything has to work out but hopefully she will be back soon. We have been through soooo much together the past 3 or so years!!

No comments: