Friday, October 8, 2010

crazy.

Sometimes I feel as though I may have a small percentage of insanity in me. Im always coming up with theories but nothing to back them up. A lot of them I feel to believe are true. Dreams for instance are an extremely curious spectrum of the rainbow for me. I like reading about symbolistic views of dreams. They fascinate me. really dreams can be anything you want them to be, as long as you understand how they work. Last night I had a very interesting dream. Some parts of it were about how I could control what people do even though I wasn't fully controlling them. I had a dream about inception also but it wasn't about the movie. It was about me incepting into someone elses thoughts to subconsciously get myself to control what they are doing without me controlling them. I also remember all this happening in my back yard and it was an overcast with the hint of rain trying to come through. I know this probably doesnt make sense to anyone that it reading this but it all makes sense in my head. I feel like I really want to become more familiar with the intellectual part of my brain. I feel like there is an entire world in there that only I can discover and only I can control. Its really hard to tell if my sub conscience thinks up all of this stuff and causes me to imagine it or if its something more than just that. Too many mysteries.

No comments: