Thursday, September 30, 2010

I wish.

I wish I could tell you how I feel because maybe you like what you will hear. Maybe you already know. Personally I am kind of scared to tell you. I don't know how you will react. Or maybe you already knew. I dont know how you feel about me but I wish I did. Or maybe I don't. You give me butterflies in my stomach every time I see you. I enjoy spending time with you because I think you are an awesome person. I want to get to know you better. I want to become closer friends. I want to know your thoughts and feelings and trust me enough to share them with me. I want you to be there for me when I need you. There are endless things we can talk about, I just want to know that its okay to share them. I'm scared. Im scared of pushing too hard or trying to hard or ruining something like I always do. Im tired of being the person to ruin something good. I want to be the right person. Or maybe I should just give up the thought completely which may cause me to lose all hope of my happiness. I wish I didn't hurt my close friend by liking you. Or I wish that I wasn't so broken or so empty and lonely. I wish I was good enough for you.
I wish you know and I knew.

No comments: