Thursday, November 4, 2010

Nightmarish dreams.

Okay so last night I did not have a very pleasant dream. Lately, I have been trying to understand and analyze my dreams. This one last night was very interesting, or shall I say, creatively put. The most dominant part of the dream was the scene where me and one of my friends that I have liked for a while were standing outside in a parking lot staring at my car. My car had been completely destroyed. It was beaten down and there were very many holes in it. I stood there crying and freaking out. I told my friend that he needs to help me find a person to fix it. He said he will help me out. Eventually he tried calling and stuff to help me out. The story behind this is, he has been partially avoiding me the past few months and I have been trying to talk to him for a while but last night was the first time I had seen him in about 2 or 3 weeks. I still have not stopped liking him either. I think my dream was telling me that I want to get his attention. I feel that subconsciencely my brain was thinking that I destroyed my car just so I can get his attention and get him to notice me. I know it may not be true because it was a subconscience thought and those can be sketchy sometimes. But I knew deep down inside in my dream that that was what really happened. I dont remember any of the other scenes, just that one. The thought in the back of my mind about it has kept me down a little bit because in real life I subconsicencely think about it. I may never actually think about it though. It wasnt until my dream actually until I consciencely thought about it.

No comments: