Thursday, August 5, 2010

Death

What can I say about it? It sucks! Not like I would know or anything. For all I know death may be way better than living. But being stuck on earth and having to suffer the losses of your friends and people you know and grew up with really sucks. Maybe its the regret of not saying goodbye? Or not getting to hang out with them one last time. Maybe its the fact that they would ask me to hang out but I would always be gone or too busy? Why couldnt I ever find the time to hang out with her before she died? She asked me to a couple of times but why did I keep putting it off? Now all this regret has built up inside of me. I am too scared to release it because Im afraid to show my true feelings to people. I hate feeling like this. Why does a coward like me deserve to live when Lora has struggled her entire life just to be able to breathe? I need to become more appreciative of life instead of trying to rush through it and pass up great opportunities? You never know when its the last chance you will get to hang out with a friend or do something you enjoy....

No comments: